• 2022年五一假期--贵州秘境-
  • 2023年6月17端午节哈巴雪山
  • 2023年3月25日 春季京西古道登山赏花活动
  • 2014年9月 阿里大北线活动照片
查看: 1818|回复: 9

Window

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-2 20:25:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Today I read some elegant proses about sensibilities, and the <window> really impress me! So I very like to recommend it to my friends. I searched it in the internet but couldn't find it, I could not choose but to transcribe the prose slowly.

Window

Those were days spent in solitude , though not idle. It was then that I especially longed for the door-bell to ring and usher in s smiling face to dispel my loneliness and bring me some warm feeling of not being forgotten. Contrary to my wish ,even the door-bell deserted me and left me a prisoner of solitude . I sat in the quiet room with a book in hand, but was in no mood for reading. Out of the windowpanes the sunshine was bright and laughter from neighboring windows barely audible . It was such s cold winter.

dispel 消除
usher 招待员,传达员
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-2 20:25:41 | 显示全部楼层
    There was a string of purplish wind-bell hanging above my window . They seemed to share my loneliness and forget how they had sung in summer. Now , in the cold winter , the wind-bells were left alone waiting. Did the wind really forget its friends ? But what did I hear? Was it not the wind that was pounding the window lattice ? Why did they bells give no response ? It suddenly occurred to me that it was the window which separated me from the bells outside . I opened it to let the wind rush in , and with it the dingdong of the long-silent wind-bells . There seemed to be no end of the hearty talk between them and their friends . Listening quietly , I no longer felt companionless.

pound 敲打
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-2 20:26:11 | 显示全部楼层
    Wasn't it possible that an invisible window stood between my friends and me ? Everybody was waiting-- that, perhaps , was the invisible window . Should I remain in solitude waiting ? Could I get free from it ?
    So I walked out of the house.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-2 20:26:21 | 显示全部楼层
    When you take the initiative in opening the "window", you will find that everybody else is responsive with the same feeling. The psychological distance between people will turn out not so long and the gulf between two hearts no so difficult to bridge .
    Since then , the wind-bell have been cheerful in companionship , so have I , though it is still the same cold winter.

over
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-2 20:33:53 | 显示全部楼层
to be continued3
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-2 20:37:21 | 显示全部楼层
I'm waitting for the proses!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-2 21:01:56 | 显示全部楼层
引用第4楼番茄花园于2009-06-02 20:33发表的  :
to be continued3
heihei It is over.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-2 21:06:36 | 显示全部楼层

回 5楼(走过的路) 的帖子

Many thanks for your reading , and all the happiness to you!
All the people have the same feeling , and what we to do is just to open the "window".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-2 21:46:32 | 显示全部楼层
Open the window, join Lvzhou!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-2 23:00:59 | 显示全部楼层

回 8楼(伊连) 的帖子

haha,advertise for our lvzhou
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员