• 2023年3月25日 春季京西古道登山赏花活动
  • 2014年9月 阿里大北线活动照片
查看: 2162|回复: 7

Hiking Tips

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-2 13:22:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Uphill Hiking Tips
1. Take small steps going uphill
Purposely taking shorter steps than usual will reduce the effort per step to push your body and pack weight upwards and will make the ascent easier.
2. Look several footsteps ahead
Especially when ascending, look several footsteps ahead to choose the best route.
3. Zigzag up steep ascents
4. Use trekking poles
5. Take energy snacks and water more frequently
[align=justify]Supply fuel shortly before reaching the uphill section; such as energy bars, fruit, dried fruit, nuts, etc. Keep hydrated with regular sips of water to replace water lost through perspiration.

Downhill Hiking Tips
1. Kick your heels in
When going downhill, slow down by leaning back a little and putting your weight down through your heel on each step. (下降时, 把每一步的重心放在脚跟)
2. Use zigzag routes to slow the pace down
3. Use trekking poles to reduce pressure on your knees
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-2 17:13:34 | 显示全部楼层

下山时如何保护膝关节 - Protect your knees when hiking downhill

Walk backwards, when it is safe to do so.
Take small steps to reduce the impact on the knee. (小步下山. 我的理解是, 那样可以减少由势能下降带来的对膝盖的冲击. )
Zig-zag down a hill - Instead of hiking straight down a hill, follow a zig-zag or switch-back pattern as you descend. This practice can decrease the pressure on your knee joints. (与直线下降相比, 沿“之字形”路线下山, 可以降低对膝关节的压力)
Wake up your vastus medialis oblique (VMO) with a smack or flick - The VMO is an inner quad muscle that connects with the kneecap to keep it properly oriented in the socket. (拍打或轻弹股內斜肌, 它控制膝关节的伸展)
Use trekking poles - Using trekking poles will reduce the compressive forces on the knees by 25 percent. Use TWO poles. (使用两支手杖. 关于使用单支手杖会不会对另一边的膝盖造成伤害的问题, 还有待探讨)
Carry less weight - Ounces matter, so carry less weight in your pack AND in your body (as in body fat). Each pound of weight adds as much as 8 pounds of downward force on your knees. So reducing your weight (pack weight or body weight) by five pounds will save your knees up to 40 pounds of pressure. (减少负重. 膝关节承受着8倍的你的体重加上背负的重量, 所以要 少背东西+多减肥)
Wear properly fitting shoes with high quality insoles(穿着合适的鞋子, 配一副质量好的鞋垫, 最好要稍硬一点儿).

保护膝盖的重要性是怎么强调都不过分的, 因为膝盖的伤害一旦造成, 将是很难逆转的. How can you enjoy your hiking adventure without your knees?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-4 15:22:53 | 显示全部楼层

回 楼主(伊连) 的帖子

It's  so soon  that you become  the Outdoor English administrator,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-4 15:40:42 | 显示全部楼层

回 楼主(伊连) 的帖子

Thanks 伊连!
Please give the tips on how to reduce the pressure on my ankles, which are the most tired after the hike.   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-4 16:28:29 | 显示全部楼层
Yes,We should use zigzag routes, but I usually use straight routes, so I must improve it.
Thanks you! 伊连!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-5 00:39:01 | 显示全部楼层

Re:回 楼主(伊连) 的帖子

引用第3楼topspeed于2009-05-04 15:22发表的 回 楼主(伊连) 的帖子 :
It's  so soon  that you become  the Outdoor English administrator,
I'm happy to do something for the website. Any recommendations from you are most welcome :).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-5 01:00:32 | 显示全部楼层

Re:回 楼主(伊连) 的帖子

引用第4楼晃晃于2009-05-04 15:40发表的 回 楼主(伊连) 的帖子 :
Thanks 伊连!
Please give the tips on how to reduce the pressure on my ankles, which are the most tired after the hike.   
你好 晃晃! I'm not professional:), but I guess the simple techniques that help protect our knees would do the same to our ankles. Try and wear boots that fit above the ankle - they may provide support  and protect your ankles from sprains. I just started hiking last month, and I need to learn a lot from you! :)  伊连
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-5 01:06:59 | 显示全部楼层
引用第5楼火山岩于2009-05-04 16:28发表的  :
Yes,We should use zigzag routes, but I usually use straight routes, so I must improve it.
Thanks you! 伊连!
你好 火山岩! Thank you for reading them! I hope the hiking tips are helpful to new hikers like me :). 伊连
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表